LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 17, 2022
We at Knollwood Consulting Partners LLC (“Knollwood,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) know that privacy is very important to you.
- Our Website: Our website, located at https://www.knollwood.com/; and
- When you interact with us in any other way.
Table of Contents
A) Contact Information
B) Other Information
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Services, Knollwood collects or receives the following types of information, which may include personal information.
a) Contact Information
If you are interested in us contacting you, you may be required to provide us with personal and business information about yourself, such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, occupation and workplace name and address (collectively, the “Contact Information”). We do not collect any Contact Information from you when you use our Services unless you provide us with the Contact Information voluntarily through our contact link.
b) Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect additional information regarding you and your use of our Services, your interactions with us, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Services (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- Information obtained from you. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your business needs.
- Information obtained from your online activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as (i) information about the device from which you access the Services (i.e., the type of device, the advertising identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”), the operating system and version (for example iOS, Android or Windows), your carrier and network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G); (ii) your IP addresses (which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device); (iii) browser type and language; (iv) referring and exit pages and URLs; (v) date and time; (vi) amount of time spent on particular pages; (vii) what features of the Services you use or visit; and (viii) similar information concerning your use of the Services.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide the Services to you, and to operate our business. These business services include:
- Service-Related Usage: We use the Contact Information and the Other Information to provide and support the Services, such as communicating with you and other visitors, informing you about our services, and maintaining our systems.
- Analyzing and Improving the Services: We may run calculations, aggregate, normalize, clean, and make derivative works of the information obtained about you in order to
- Understand and analyze usage trends and preferences;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Services;
- Improve the Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; and
- Test the Services and our infrastructure to make sure the Services are working correctly
- Marketing: As permitted by applicable law, we may use the Contact Information and the Other Information for marketing purposes, such as informing you about our products and services. Where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send you electronic marketing communications.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share transfer, or disclose Contact Information, and/or Other Information if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- To assist us running our business. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance or customer service. These other companies will have access to the Contact Information and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- As part of the sale or other transfer of our business. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, investment, or similar corporate event, the Contact Information and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- For legal purposes. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Contact Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Knollwood or others.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Contact Information and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
5. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
6. EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Knollwood has no control over the privacy practices or the content of any of the other websites to which we provide links. As such, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those third-party websites.
7. DO NOT TRACK
As discussed above, third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
8. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
9. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you consent to any transfer and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and you do so at your own risk.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US